Plan your next meeting in the
foothills of Appalachia.
Historic Boone Tavern provides southern hospitality with charm and elegance, in a quiet, comfortable, and professional setting. Boone Tavern is ideal for board retreats, conferences, meetings, and get-aways.
We are committed to using locally grown and “Kentucky Proud” ingredients, many of which come from the Berea College Farm. Attendees will experience customized breaks that include homemade snacks and our Signature Boone Tavern coffee, luncheons featuring tastes of the season with fresh locally grown ingredients and elegant dinners complete with Boone Tavern Spoonbread, all prepared by our award-winning culinary staff. Give your guests a grand finale to remember.
Beautifully restored and renovated meeting space. Boone Tavern offers six separate event rooms available for 6 to 160 guests.
(Click the room to see a photo).
Coyle Gathering Room - 1520 s.f. accommodates groups up to 80 guests banquet style and 100 theater style, state of the art media equipment, sliding divider wall to create two breakout rooms.
Robinson Room - 270 s.f. accommodates groups up to 14 guests banquet style and 16 theater style; state of the art media equipment and a natural gas fireplace.
Skylight Room - 851 s.f. accommodates groups up to 48 guests banquet style and 75 theater style; features state of the art media equipment, and large original skylights with retractable blinds.
Bowling Dining Room - 2214 s.f. accommodates groups up to 160 guests banquet style and 120 theater style; features original hardwood flooring, large windows, and crystal chandeliers.
Lincoln Lounge- 380 s.f. accommodates groups for registration, breaks, and vendor set-up; features natural gas fireplace, large windows, and french doors opening to veranda.
Nutting Lounge - 483 s.f. (2nd Floor Parlor) accommodates groups up to 16 guests banquet style and 20 guests theater style; features large windows, fine furnishings for added comfort, and two adjoining guest rooms.
As Kentucky’s first, gold certified LEED hotel, Boone Tavern is the best choice for planners that are looking for the perfect facility that has implemented sustainable best practices where guests can experience an eco-friendly event.
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems improve guest comfort and reduce annual energy consumption
- Low emissivity windows, along with Energy Star lighting, solar tubes and skylights provide natural light and reduce electrical consumption.
- Low volatile organic compound paints, adhesives and carpets minimize ozone and other air pollutants.
- Increased ventilation improves fresh air circulation.
- A majority of the building’s structure was preserved and reused, retaining historic integrity.
- Regional materials made from recycled products were used.
- Preferred parking provided for low emission vehicles including a charging station for electrical vehicles.
- Approved “green” cleaning products are used throughout the hotel.
- Smoke-free environment
- Post-consumer recycled paper products
- User of locally grown and produced ingredients for menus
- Pre and post-composted foods go to local farms-not the landfill
To schedule your next event, please call our professional sales staff at 859-985-3705.