Pine Croft Cottage
A piece of Berea and Appalachian History, the Pine Croft Cottage was built for Ms. Anna Ernberg, a native of Sweden who came to Berea College to oversee the Fireside Industries and weaving program. The cottage sits adjacent to the Berea College Forest and the pinnacles hiking trails. The cottage is only 2 miles from Boone Tavern which makes it the perfect place to stay if you would like some peace and quiet while still enjoying everything Berea has to offer.
The fully furnished Cottage is over 2000 sqft and includes:
- Three bedrooms with queen size beds,
- 1 bedroom is located on the first floor along with one of the bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms are located upstairs with the second bathroom
- Dining area
- Comfortable den
- 2 bathrooms
- Back Patio with Gas Grill
- Boone Tavern supplies all amenities necessary!
- No pets are allowed at the Cottage. Please alert Boone Tavern if you are traveling with a service animal. Extra cleaning fees will apply if pets are brought into the cottage without prior approval.
Weekday rates are $300 a night (two-night minimum)
Weekend rates are $400 a night (two-night minimum)
Check often for discounts!
The security deposit is due at check-in and will be refunded at check out.
Pine Croft Cottage now available for rental! Call 859-985-3711 to book now or book through Airbnb